<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 25, 2003

JUST IN TIME FOR HALLOWEEN!
A FACE & NAME to CULTURE OF DEATH

Read the FULL ARTICLE (Did I Violate the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban? A doctor ponders a new era of prosecution, By Warren M. Hern)
to see how sick this man really is!

"Then I inserted my forceps into the uterus and applied them to the head of the fetus, which was still alive, since fetal injection is not done at that stage of pregnancy. I closed the forceps, crushing the skull of the fetus, and withdrew the forceps. The fetus, now dead, slid out more or less intact. With the next pass of the forceps, I grasped the placenta, and it came out in one piece. Within a few seconds, I had completed my routine exploration of the uterus and sharp curettage. The blood loss would just fill a tablespoon. The patient, who was awake, hardly felt the operation. She was relieved, grateful, and safe. She wants to have children in the future."

Warren Hern and the rest of the diabolic death crew should be locked up!


Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com