<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

KERRY SAID 'LIFE BEGINS AT CONCEPTION'
"I oppose abortion, personally. I don't like abortion. I believe life does begin at conception... (then why did he rally at the abortion march?)
"I can't take my Catholic belief, my article of faith, and legislate it on a Protestant or a Jew or an atheist," he continued in the interview. "We have separation of church and state in the United States of America."

PADRE POINT: This is not a 'Catholic' Issue, but a human rights issue that all people and all religions must stand in favor of innocent life. To state that he believes this way b/c he's 'catholic' misses the whole point! Was slavery or the Holocaust wrong b/c the Church said so? NO, they are human right issues, natural law reveals the horror even for Atheists! Don't be fooled by Kerry's game!

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com