<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

PARENTAL RIGHTS?
Mother arrested for attempting to intervene in her 14-year old's decision to have abortion (READ FULL STORY HERE!)
“...My husband and I rushed to the abortion clinic where we saw our daughter’s name on the roster and the time she had checked in,” the mother said. She then went into the clinic and searched a room filled with young women awaiting abortions but did not see her daughter.
She took a seat near the main desk and said, “I was told I could not prove my daughter was there so I began calling her name. A medical tech at the clinic told me , ‘It’s your daughter’s rights, it’s her body. You have no rights.’ After continuing to call out her daughter’s name and telling her “don’t do it,” authorities were called and the mother was arrested."


Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com