<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Call me crazy!
Columnist Charlie Baskt, Projo.com, says, "I thought it a warm tableau, but I imagine some other people would have been outraged. It was last Thursday on the East Side. As Kate Michelman, long one of the nation's foremost voices for abortion rights, began her speech to a Women for Matt Brown for Senate fundraiser, she momentarily held his adorable daughter, Ella, who's pushing 4 months. Michelman, former president of NARAL Pro-Choice America, cooed, "This is what it's all about. And those people who try to say that those of us who are 'pro-choice' somehow are not pro-family and pro-children are crazy. . . . I love babies. I had 3 in 3 years."

PADRE POINT: Well, call me crazy Kate, but 4 months earlier and you, Charlie and every other pro abort would have called that child a choice! Hypocrisy at it's best!

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com